View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #7
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

If I'm not mistaken the Pro Bowl voting is a mix of fans, coaches, and players voting. I'm not sure of what percentage each gets, but D. Rob could get into the Pro Bowl this year if he's impressed opposing coaches and players enough. I agree that he won't get many votes outside of Houston, but I'm sure all the coaches that decided to challenge Dunta instead of Glenn have a lasting memory of him picking off their QB. It is very tough for a rookie to make it to the Pro Bowl, but Bolden made it last year for the lowly Cardinals. We could potentially have three players make the Pro Bowl from the Texans: Sharper, AJ, and Robinson. Sharper and DRob have the toughest road to get in to the Pro Bowl though. You can pencil in Ray Lewis as the starting MLB already. Hopefully they all make it to Hawaii.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote