View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #26
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Well i guess all our expectations for this team were high....Yes they have soo much talent but the overall picture is they have been playing teams with good records who as much as we hate to admit are better then us....Their a young team with much to learn yet and i look forward to next year being a stronger and better team then this year....At least now i'm just going to watch the rest of their games without automatically expecting them to win because its just too disappointing when they don't....Not to mention the sick nervous feeling i always get before their games...lol... Hey, i'd love it as much as everyone else if they won the rest of their games, but realistically they are playing tough teams all the way till the end....Gosh i sure wish they had the Patriots schedule for the rest of the season, talk about an easy schedule....GEEEZZZ, could they have made it any easier for them???
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote