View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #16
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 89729 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

when Carr gets sacked. I would expect on of our Linemen to be there to pick him up off the turf.. I don't see that happen.. Carr just gets up and goes to the huddle. NONE of us is looking for a ARTEST as you mentioned. I just want someone to step up and motivate this team when the chips are down. Esp on the road..And yes the way you handle yourself when the going is good says alot of the way you handle yourself when things are bad.

Does anyone notice when things are going bad the whole team drops off? We have miscues and dropped passes ,like we aren't focused..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote