View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #12
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
All this "fire and emotion" is sooo overrated.

HJam72 is correct. The team is just not good enough yet. It's not a deal where you're actually a good team, but have no desire to win. This is the standard copout used when expectations exceed the level that the team is actually at.
maybe so. But where is a Ray Lewis type that gets on peoples butt's when they miss an assignment or someone that makes everyone else around them better. yes i am picking on the defense.. They are the veterans of the team and we are ranked around 29 overall.. and only have 16 sacks or so. we did better with less in 2002 and 2003

*edit* I know everyteam would like a Ray Lewis and that might be an exaggeration, but when the only person that I have seen really get emotional during a game is the Quiet Soft spoken AJ.. I am wondering what these other guys are doing ..
Only time I have seen Carr REALLY get upset was with that late hit a couple of weeks ago.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote