View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #17
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I want to see a TE that can catch and block, not just one or the other. We have a TE that can block and we have a big receiver at TE. Neither one is working. Frankly, I think Miller has worked out better so far, but I'm really not sure. I don't notice Miller when he's apparently stinking up the running game. At least I know that everyone says he can't block.

Don't go crazy on me, but how many good O-lineman (or D-linemen) could we get for a star like Andre Johnson? Is it even worth asking? No! No! Stop throwing things at me!
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote