View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #15
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
I've said that Carr and AJ were a waste for this team to pick, because we really do not want to maximize the use of their abilities. Casserly has to have a real delima on his hands. He picks players based on the best player available at the time, but he has a coach who doesn't adapt to his players and their skills. Its a mind boggling disaster. I wished more of you could see what's truely going on.
I have attempted to make this criticism of Capers on some the fire whoever threads. Of everything that is the biggest weakness of the team. Capers a philosophy in mind that he will not deviate to far from. the best unti on the field is the WR core and most games as a unit they don't see the ball 10 times. he insists on handing an average NFL RB the ball 30 times a games (runs/catches).

On defense his reputation was a schmer who could take advantage of the skills of his personanel. i saw some that in 2003 when he was playing guys name Schelta(sp) in the DL. Now that he has more of the guys he seems to want to line-up and beat other team based on skill.

hervoyel names some interesting points in the inital post, but i don't have the time break all of that down.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote