Thread: depressing game
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #35
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Curtis Martin walked all over our defense and we scored 7 points on a free play. We got our butts kicked by 22 points. The block in the back on the return really wasn't a foul. The flag never should've been thrown. The flag that gave us the free play wasn't much of a foul either. The refs were just plain goofy today, but we got killed. The way I see it, is that we were outgunned and lucky to hold on in the first half. Many, many times, a team like us will play hard and hold on in the first half against a better team, but get worn out and dominated in the second half. I don't know about you guys, but I wasn't thinking at half-time that we would win this game. I was thinking that the defense has done well in the red-zone SO FAR, but it won't last, and that we got a lucky 7 points.

If the refs had been stellar, maybe this is a closer game, but we still would've lost.

Last edited by HJam72; 12-06-2004 at 03:57 AM.
HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote