View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #8
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

This team is just not that good yet. They are winning the few games they should win and losing the games they should lose. The one exception is the win they got against the slightly better Jaguars. I don't really see the inconsistency that everyone is talking about. They play better against bad teams and at home. They look terrible against good teams, especially on the road. The Chargers turned out to be good. The Vikings turned out to be not so great, but good. The Packers are better than us, but they only beat us by 3 points because we played in Houston and, as Philly showed today, the Packers aren't an elite team, like some people want to believe. What I'm seeing is a 5-7 team that gets blown out by real play-off contenders.

I predicted that the Jets would win this game 31-13, so a 29-7 loss is not at all a surprise to me. Sweeping the Titans only proves that this team isn't completely falling apart, like they are, and that we're not a first year team, anymore.

They've consistently shown that they deserve to be ranked about 20th in the NFL.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote