View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrumplerFan
My Girlfriend (big Texans Fan) and I heard that it will be shown on TV in Europe and it will be our first Texans Game we can see over here this year. It's just a bad choice to start with, i fear, but no matter what, we'll cheer for The Texans next week and hope for a Happy End any way.
The Texans vs Jets game was televised in England. Sidline, our "over the big pond" pal, told us on TexansTalk.com that he watched it. Hopefully, the TEXANS will show some spunk and not get blown away. Hope you guys/gals have a great time watching the game! Have fun!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote