View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #10
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I pretty much agree with Hervoyel.

I really am scratching my head as to why we switched to a zone blocking scheme to start our 3rd year. Why take a group of lineman, swap a couple of them around, and then change the run blocking scheme after they showed improvement in their 2nd year. That put us right back at square one instead of building on the previous 2 years. Why couldn't we have left Pitts at lt and made wand learn to play lg? This zone blocking scheme may payoff down the road but we will never know how good we could have been had we remained on course without changing the scheme.

I don't have a good read on Carr. At times he looks great. I'm worried about his reading of defenses and his accuracy. I still think he will come around and be the franchise qb we drafted him to be.

DL is a sore spot. Walker is disappointing at best.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote