View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #3
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 67576 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I think at this time.. that is a fair report. Herv. I am not mad at the losses but the WAY we are losing. Seemed like we did more with less in the 1st 2 years. Maybe it is that teams are taking us more seriously than before esp when "playoffs" was mentioned by the media and we have flopped. I haven't an answer.

I personally hate the fact that we are so nonchallant (sp?) about everything Offensively and defensively. Seems to me ,when things go wrong, we have a team that loses focus.. We start dropping balls and making mental mistakes..Kinda like we expect to lose. I don't see a swagger in this team.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote