View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004   #28
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56079 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Joe Johnson

I think Joe Johnson would be a great signing for us... He'd be a perfect fit as an end in a 3-4... He's about 290 lbs and can rush inside and out. He'd certainly be good insurance for Gary Walker and I think he could push Robaire Smith to the nose if something happens to Seth Payne.

Also, I'd be interested in checking out David Terrell... I don't think he's been given a fair opportunity in Chicago - though I'm not really in position to have much insight regarding him.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote