Thread: depressing game
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #34
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
I'd argue that the Texans only TD was a gift from the officials. The illegal contact on T Buck was pretty cheesy. The int grounding was a bad call but bad calls or no-calls didn't lose this game. The Texans offense and defense was inept in the second half. Too many of these "snowballs" when on the road. Line up and beat someone for a change.
I agree that the better team won today. I just think that bad officiating detracts from the game and this was a bad officiating day.