View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #31
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 273484 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know about that. In the right situation you can apparently light up the NFL in your first year. Rothelesburger (sp?) doesn't seem to be having too much trouble doing it. Of course he's got a) an offensive line, b) a running game that can be relied upon, c) a defense that can stop someone, d) recievers that can get open on a regular basis.

Now don't get me wrong on this. I understand Carr's not in the best possible situation but you would think that by the time three years had passed the Texans might have been able to get him at least one of those things? Wouldn't you?

And yeah, I know they're different players. They're not the same QB and Ben's not being asked to carry his team and all that. Still what have the Texans got to show for three years of spending and building? A team that doesn't work reliably in any aspect of the game. Not good.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote