View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I was saying it over a week ago in another thread in the NFL forum and I'm still saying it. Sack Manning. If you can't bring the pressure you're going to lose bad. I'd keep coming with the blitz until he's having trouble finding his way to the huddle. Overload the line, expect to be burned a few times for doing it, and put his butt on the ground. Just let Peek run wild. Give him the start and tell him that he's got to put the smack on Peyton.

And even if we do get to him we're going to lose if the offense shows up with it's usual lousy performance.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote