View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #25
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan
Brady 28 TD's 14 Int's

AaronBrooks 27 TD's 15 Int's (actually 4th year, but his 3rd year of act. playing time.)

Brian Griese 19 TD's 4 Ints.

Jon Kitna 23 TD's 16 Int's

at least move into the 90's if your going to compare 'apples to apples' wags. Those QB's were so long ago one of them is currently eligable for Social Security.
There is only one potentially great QB on your list. I don't want Carr to have a career like the other three you listed. The QB's I listed are all great, all Hall of Famers, and all won Super Bowls. The point I was trying to make was that not every great QB comes out and sets the NFL on fire his first three years. Sorry if that didn't register with you. If you think Carr should be benched that's fine. Just be ready to be dissapointed because it's not going to happen.