View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #20
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegr8fan
Up until this game here I have given Carr plenty of opportunity to impress me. I give up after this game...
That's convienent.

OK, let's get rid of Carr. But Casserly & Capers have to go, too. They're the ones who put their reputations and jobs on the line by making Carr the Texans franchise QB. If Carr's a bust (as you say), it's C & C who let it happen. If it's as bad as you say, blow the whole team up...from the scouting department on up. Or pop the top on another one and wait for next weeks game.