View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 262988 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I tend to think more along the lines of Texas Heat. I believe this team has quit in the big blow-out road games this season. It's in their body language throughout the games and in the expressions on their faces when they get a close up. Once that seed of doubt appears they all have the same look on their face. They're quitting before the game is over, before they're even out of it. They look like someone staring at inevitability. The only time this doesn't happen is when enough good breaks fall into place in a row to turn it around but nobody on this team steps up to make those breaks happen. In short if the other team doesn't blow it against the Texans then the Texans are going to lose.

I can't say I disagree with them completely either. I'm down to very little "faith" in the team as well.