View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #3
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I unfortunatly agree with that A4toZ. I wonder if our mature, responsible, hard work ethic recruiting techniques have come back to bite us in the ***.

We have a solid group of young players with good attitudes who arent afraid to work.. but we dont have anyone to fire them up and get them to play above their abilities.

Honestly.. it may be time that we got a loud personality on this team. A Ray Lewis or Chad Johnson or (dare I say) Terrell Owens type of player. The hard part is finding one with the loud attitude.. and none of the baggage that some of these guys bring. Ray Lewis, IMO, is what we need.. too bad he aint available, or affordable .
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote