View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #2
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

quitters.... that's a bit harsh of a word.

I'm thinking it's just that the confidence and trust is not there. The players may talk it, but it's almost like they're expecting someone else to step up to make the play that they can jump onto and ride that wave.

There doesn't appear to be a "self-improving, nether region kicking, whup the competition, nothing less than a shutout of the opposing team" attitude on this team.

It's more of a "who will save us, we have 3 playmakers only, what play are we running, oops we made a mistake - it's down hill from here" attitude.

All games do not reflect the latter mentality this year.. but it seems a majority do. Games I would think reflect the former attitude.... KC, Oak, Minn, 1st Ten, and GB. I'm just hoping the team develops the former attitude by next year on a full schedule, consistant basis.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote