Thread: depressing game
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #21
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I know the refs are professionals and I don't blame them for the loss. But after the grounding call.. 1st thing I though of was baseball and when a player jaws at the umpire about a strike or ball. that "gray" area of whether it is a strike or ball becomes alittle smaller and questionable calls go against you.. back to topic.. the grounding call where there is a missed route is something that is never called eventhough it is a judgement call. My feelings is that "gray" area became smaller after our coaches jawed at the refs

but that was my feelings at the time of the call.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote