Thread: depressing game
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #20
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought that too (about him telegraphing) his passes.. I don't see him looking off anyone.

I think the key play was the grounding call.. It is one of those calls that probably could be called more but aren't called. Today it was called..I think that deflated the balloon.. and then when Davis picks the 1st down.. all air went out due to the Pitts penalty after that.

What upset me is that when Carr gets knocked down or sack. I would expect an offensive linemen to be there and pick him up..not just walk around till he gets into the huddle.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote