View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan117
Now, at the risk of backlash, I'm going to put my pragmatic hat on and say that I expect him him to back to his old self again for the 2005 season, not 2004...I do NOT expect Seth Payne to be making that much of any impact on the DL this year. If he plays at all, it will be a limited amount of plays, and only in the latter part of the season...
I'm not going to lash out at you...you very well could be right. But I will point out that the Texans certainly don't share your negative outlook on Payne. The fact that they've done pretty much nothing to shore up the NT position implies to me that the Texans are counting on a healthly & productive Payne. I guess we'll see who has the most foresight, but no slight intended, I'm hoping it's the Texans.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote