Thread: depressing game
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #7
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree Vinny although it seems I must have missed some "bad" calls against the Texans.

Even the announcers said the Jets were the least penalized team in the league and they were being flagged for a bunch today. I guess it's safe to say the game got sloppy in the 3rd quarter. That happens.

Like I said the Jets are just better. We all knew that going in that they had an outstanding record, it was a home game, great fans, possible weather factors. It was going to be hard for the Texans to win this one.

I think the Texans played hard at times and just got beat. AJ made some highlight film catches. They ran hard. Good to see flashes of offensive firepower. This team will jell one day and be very potent.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote