View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Getting rid of him is premature. I can't see it happening and despite the fact that I have a sinking feeling about him being a bad decision I don't want to see it happen. I'm starting to think that he's not going to pan out but I would really hate to see us give up on him too soon and have him come through for someone else.

The only thing worse than Hollings not panning out would be Hollings getting cut too soon and then panning out for another team.