View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #20
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess I don't see smart or not smart when I read through these things. I see people expressing legitimate concerns that unless Peek is worked into this system on a permanent basis, he will be a goner after next season because someone will offer him a RFA contract that the Texans may or may not be able to meet. Fair concern I'd say. I hope Peek is the weakside starter next season because he will be more than ready. 2005 is his contract year after which he will be eligible for restricted free agency.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote