View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004   #17
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
.If I catch you with multiple accounts you will lose access to all the forums on a temporary basis.
Why do I sense some irony in there somewhere.

Fangio gave Peek a backhanded compliment yesterday when he said something like "He goes 100 miles and hour. We just need to make sure he's going a 100 miles an hour in the right direction."

Players have intimated over the years that Fang's system is a bit complex. The coaches can get too smart for themselves IMO. They need to remember these guys are not all like Kailee Wong (as far as intellect) and they should put them into schemes (beyond 3rd down pass rusher) where their natural ability and instinct can thrive. Most players learn by doing - and making mistakes from time to time. Let him play and make a few mistakes. I think the upside potential outweighs the downside risk re Mr. Peek.

Last edited by aj.; 12-05-2004 at 12:14 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote