View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Vilma
I originally thought that it would be Peterson to win the Heisman mainly because the way the kid plays the game and lights up teams. But I also don't really follow college football other than players the jets should draft.
this is off subject but for years those of us who follow the draft get a kick out of Jet Fan at these funtions, I mean you guys are hilarious. I love all the enthusiasm & passion, the moaning & groaning really classic stuff. So have the Jets ever drafted a Heisman winner? Oh well I guess either too good or too smart. Look forward to the game in a few hours, you can assess your draft picks then against ours

regarding Heisman today, I think we saw some great performances, just not from the front runners, so its unlikely things will change. There seems to be more really great running backs this year than I can remember in some time which may affectivly cancel each other out. I mean look at today alone how do you chose, you've got J.J. Arrington rushing for 254 yds on 31 carries, Reggie Bush rushed for 204 yds on 15 carries & Adrien Peterson 171 yards on 28 attempts. It seems more confusing after this weekend than ever to determine who should win the Heisman.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote