View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I think White and Peterson are at a disadvantage because they're teamates, and they'll likely lose some votes because they didn't lead their teams to 11-0 by themselves. They relied upon one another, and although that may be true of every canidate it's not blatantly obvious on every Heisman ballot. I think Alex Smith SHOULD win the Heisman, but I think that Leinhart WILL win the Heisman.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote