Thread: Wand/Pitts
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004   #45
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete
Pitts is a very good athelete who blocks well in space. He did not have the optimum foot speed to be a dominate LT. But, the fact that he Made the move from LG to LT out of college and did a better than servicable jop, tells me that he could be an awesome LG. He could be an all pro Left gaurd. We'll see. So if some of us are a little pumped over the move, forgive us.
If I'm not mistaken (and I may be, I frequently find I am) Pitts was a LT in college but was projected to play G for the Texans. He only got the LT job when Boss couldn't go. Pitts grew into it but it was the position he played in college. The transition will be to G and I think he'll make a great one.