View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004   #15
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan
Joppuru needs to earn his spot just as Billy has done
Right - but see that takes me back to my point @ the top of this thread.
One might argue, say, that there is some basis that Jason Babin has played well enough (at times) to retain his starting position, but no one can deny that he was handed that slot gratis even before preseason games started this year.
I'm not proposing that we start Bennie Sunday in Gotham City, just put the boy in the game for a series now & then. Now if they don't want him in a full-contact environment and want to give him more time to heal, then I guess IR is the best path for him at this time.
But let's get the Jopprus (or the Murphys) in some games this year to help us determine what our personnel priorities might be in the College Draft & FA, which happens between now and when the '05 season starts in earnest.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote