View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004   #49
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

As far as Alexander, here's a few quotes from a Seattle writer I contacted yesterday (I asked him for his gut feel on Alexander's future with the Hags):

"My gut tells me he's gone. for a couple reasons. 1. shaun would like a bigger spotlight. 2. the seahawks have 14 unrestricted free agents, and their offense isn't predicated on a great running back, although his play this season makes that decision, much, much tougher. 3. he's not holmgren's top guy, although he could be sliding up the list.

Bottom line: i wouldn't be shocked either way. but if you want my gut, he's gone."

I'm surprised at a couple of the things he said.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote