View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Haven't given up Earl but why not upgrade? I think Davis would definitely be an upgrade. I like what Earl does in run support but Davis is awesome in this aspect. I just don't see any ILB's that would be worth a 15-18 pick. Maybe DE or RB but I have seen what Davis can bring.

As for Brown, he can go somewhere else and faceplant himself as Daniel Graham catches TD passes over him.
Thomas Davis has not and by all indications will not apply for this years draft so its really mute until something official is announced

if he were I'd be all for drafting him. its going to take the larger more atheltic safetys to deal with all the talented TE's in the NFL today. right now Earl, McCree or Brown will all experience their share of problems. yes this is a weakness but until Davis declares your best off trying free agency again (I was hoping Darius from the Jags would have been a nice fit).

Last edited by beerlover; 12-03-2004 at 10:47 AM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote