View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004   #11
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Beerlover,

Basically I am BPA type guy in general as i don't wish to pass up really good players in order to pick a lesser quality need guy, but most of the time there is a bunch of guys rated closely when a team picks so then team needs come into play.

For me, I would like to see the following position addressed with the (as for now) 8 picks. I think that the team will address a couple in FA. (with who I can't even start to guess)

DL- not only 4 of the top 6 FA but youth with better quickness is need
ILB-address and develop before Sharper/Foremen become age/contract issue
TE- Even with Joppru healthy I think we need another block and catch guy
OT-the 3rd best tackle on the team plays OG
CB- always use another one, glenn with some age
C-tons of guys that can play the position none capable of pushing McKinney
RB-need to draft/sign a workhouse type if Caper insists on pounding the ball
S-only olny if there is a darn good one
WR-especially if is speed guy or KR or better both
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote