Thread: Foreman vs Polk
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004   #6
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Polk seemed to do okay out there, but he did appear to be lost at times. I recall one play in the first half where it looked as if Polk was confused about his responsibility before the Titans snapped the ball. He walked over to Sharper and it looked as if he was asking who his man was, and he wasn't quite set when the ball was snapped. Fortunately it was a running play that the Texans stopped for a 2 or 3 yard gain. I think it's entirely acceptable that he be a little confused out there while starting for the first time this year. They tried the Wong experiment in Denver I believe, and it didn't work out to well, but then again the entire team looked horrible. I wouldn't mind seeing them try it again, but Polk did a pretty good job out there last week. I'd like to see how he does in his second start this year.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote