View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastlyman2003
This, my friend, is a carbon copy of the previous Mock draft from www.nfldraftcountdown.com before they revised it today.
I did use this website as a reference, but I do not recall what the players were at before this revised copy. Do you have a saved copy of the previous mock that I can compare mine with?

1st off, only 7 players in the entire 1st round are the same in both mocks. And that is because they are no brainers. Like Heath to Denver. They love TE's there. And Rolle to KC, or Clayton to Baltimore. They just make sense.

2nd of all, these are the best 32 players in the draft at this time. So of course they are going to look similar. All the mock drafts are! What, was I supposed to put Mike Williams out of the first round?

I just think this is how the peices will fall, at this point. I could explain all 32 picks, but that is more time than I wish to spend on this.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote