View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004   #9
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTexanFan
Everyone seems to want a d linemen, and a linebacker. we arent doing that bad in the rushing defense. its passing defense we need. daunta robinson is here to stay! who do you see getting burned besides the rookie. i see marcus colmen. not just getting burned, but missing tackles, playing off his man too much, which is why they get the big play to start. i realize there are a lot of people to draft, but i would like to see us draft a big play safty, similar to sean taylor in ability not attitude. then i would like to see us maybe trade up to grab a d linemen. also do not touch cedric benson. he's not like ricky williams talent. but maybe pick a rb up on the second day. im just waiting for adrian peterson to be elegible. RECAP:
1a. big play safty
1b. passrush d linemen
3. another d linemen
4. possibly a rb...not benson

Okay your basic premise is that the Texans rushing defense is not that bad...I disagree but don't feel like looking up the stats that will tell you very different.. I don't think that a Safety is the top need, but if one is there then i would consider drafting him.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote