View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004   #8
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Everyone seems to want a d linemen, and a linebacker. we arent doing that bad in the rushing defense. its passing defense we need. daunta robinson is here to stay! who do you see getting burned besides the rookie. i see marcus colmen. not just getting burned, but missing tackles, playing off his man too much, which is why they get the big play to start. i realize there are a lot of people to draft, but i would like to see us draft a big play safty, similar to sean taylor in ability not attitude. then i would like to see us maybe trade up to grab a d linemen. also do not touch cedric benson. he's not like ricky williams talent. but maybe pick a rb up on the second day. im just waiting for adrian peterson to be elegible. RECAP:
1a. big play safty
1b. passrush d linemen
3. another d linemen
4. possibly a rb...not benson
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote