View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004   #8
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
In west Texas this the NFC double header week, and the Chargers-Broncos game gets top billing this week. I am please so far in the local coverage of the Texans where there has only been 1 game that hasn't been televised. But this week its a trip down to local pub, geee, darn.
Wow, I guess McNair and his marketing people did have the right idea when
they went with "Texans" as the teams moniker, 'cause I think its pretty impressive for Houston to beat out an NFL legacy giant like the Broncos(most of the time) for TV coverage way out there in EP. You guys probably have more geographic proximity to Denver than Houston, I know you're in their time zone (RM).
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote