Thread: Stackhouse
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004   #23
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13829 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wouldnt be surprised to see 2 RBs and 2 FBs on the roster come opening day. RBs - DD and Hollings FBs- Baxter (he played RB in college, so he could double if needed) and Norris, with Wells and Stackhouse being released

I don't see that happening because league requires 3 RB's and 1 FB on the roster. I cannot see us carrying 4 players in the backfield, which is league minimum. I don't know anything about Stackhouse, but I looked at his NFL and college career stats and he seems to have a pretty good yards per carry average for a FB IMO, almost 4.5 in college and over 5.0 in the NFL, although he hasn't seen much action in the NFL.
texan279 is offline   Reply With Quote