Thread: The Raiders
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004   #2
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

nah i think they still have too many problems, both on and off the field. they did get some nice talent but they are still old.

Ted Washington was their best pickup.. but thats about all im worried about. I think Gallery will be adequate this year.. but will need another year or two to start dominating.

Oakland and KC as the only teams in their division that are worth a flip though.. so its possible they may take the division from KC this year.. but id put my money on KC hitting the playoffs again.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote