View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004   #4
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

I don't think Payne is all that bad at NT. Payne is coming back from injury and has been more productive than Smith. That being said what DT prospect is better than Payne? Not Hawthorne or Wright. I have watched the last few UT games and teams don't even double team Wright, they double team Dibbles.

Marcus Spears seems like he's pretty good, but who does he replace? Walker and Smith have big contracts.

I like Thomas Davis. He can play both safety positions and has also played linebacker in college. He's 230 lbs, hits hard, and never misses a tackle. We would have a pretty sweet competition between him and Earl. Also Coleman could play some CB in certain situations while Davis and Earl play safety.

I'm not sure there are any ILB that are worthy of a top 20 pick. Maybe in the 2nd or third round.

I don't know if we will pick a RB in the first either. Hopefully DD picks it up. If not then it's fair game.