View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004   #7
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
If Anything I think we should try Peek as a DE, Gary Walker is good but he's getting old and i don't beleive he has a sack on the season.
if we ran a 4-3 then peek would be great as a DE because that is what he was drafted as. but the texans run the 3-4 and peek is an OLB. ocassionally we will run a defensive play out of the 4-3 though (havent seen one in a while from what i remember ) maybe someone can correct me on that.