View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004   #19
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
V...who do you see Anderson bumping to make the roster? I haven't seen the guy play so I may have prejudged him a bit. Once you get past Wong, Peek, Babs, Shaper, and Foreman the LB picture gets hazy. Evans will stick because of his ST contributions, but the last spot is probably up for grabs between 2 rooks, Polk, and Orr.
I'm not sure J. We sure have a nice log-jam back there now with both Orr's and Anderson looking for a spot on the final roster. When I saw Anderson play he was close around 270 as a DE and he was still very quick, but he was covered-up quite a bit with double teams. That should actually help him in the NFL level although it kind of hid him at the College scene. I look forward to how he pans out as a lighter linebacker.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote