View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004   #17
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
I doubt it will happen, but lets just say we were to get another offensive line coach, do yall think they would go back to reg. blocking or stick with zone blocking? I think it would be a complete wastes of everyones time if they did go back to regular blocking. That would be an entire year gone down the drain with no progress, then we'd be on a six year plan.
Why not. It is like we wasted 2 entire years because we switched to zone blocking in year 3 with disasterous results.

Everytime I mention 5 year plan on here now some people correct me and say that there never was a 5 year plan. And no one has yet to tell me how the plan that we supposedly don't have is evaluated to see if it working. There has to be a measuring stick yearly or something. Surely it isn't based soley on win/loss record. I think our defense is headed in the right direction it is the offense that concerns me. So much talent but....
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote