View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004   #8
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

New O-line coach if the current one doesn't get this unit playing consistently by the end of the season(no way everyone on the line sucks, must be the coaching.) We need to draft a rb, but only if a quality one drops to us, and by quality, I mean the sure thing we can't miss on this pick. We need a guy who can hold up all season and averages about 4yrds per carry, who also has break away speed to take it to the house. If that guy is not there then we pass and go straight to the d-line and also grab a complete tight end with one of our third round draft picks. The rest of the picks use for depth and to sure up the rest of the holes. Oh by the way I wouldn't touch Benson with a 10 foot pole, I don't know what it is I just got a bad feeling about him playing on the next level. I just dont think he has the speed to be a eleite rb in this league.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote