View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004   #6
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
Why would we need to sign a FA center I think Steve McKinney is pretty good unless this is the last year in his contract, anywho I think the LT is pretty weak we need someone over there, and a tight end who can both block and catch ofcourse.

I disagree with you on McKinney. I think he is the weak link in the line. Wand and Pitts are improving although I thought Pitts was way better as our LT than Wand. I don't understand why we switched Pitts but maybe Vinny knows. Wiegert has some years left in him and Wade is here to stay because of the price we paid for his services. As far as TE goes I'm hoping Joppru will be healthy next year and play up to expectations. If not then yes that would be another area we would have to address.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote