View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
I think that a solid veteran WR would be a good move, I just don't see anyone on the potential FA lists that I would go for. I think the mentor role was supposed to be Bradford's...I just don't think he is the guy though.
I thought (and I went out on a limb here) that we might have had a shot at Dennis Northcut, but he just resigned with the Browns.
You need a six pack of patience J-Man. Give the guys on the roster a chance. Better o-line, their production should go up this year.Northcut cannot get open
when covered by better coners. He is not an upgrade. They will not bring in a cancer into the lockerroom. Try again big guy. JMHO.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote