View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004   #16
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

I bit my toungue hard after the draft. I'm not a very good raw, raw homer guy. But the fact remains that CC's drafts have worked out thus far. If it was alright to move up for u know who, then it was alright to move up for the player the Coaching staff felt would push the defense into the top half of the NFL. The downside of it is we infused a division rival with talent. We won't have to wait three years on this draft. We will know this year.

Sorry all haven't figgured out the quotes whistles and bells yet.

I thought the Lord pick was very good. It actually brightened up my second day. For where we were after the Babbin move up, we got a very good athlete, very cheap. My bet is he makes the transition. He has the hips and foot speed for it. At the very least he makes the squad as a sp. team player this year. The upside of him is if he makes the transition, two or three years down the road, he is going to make a very interseting nickel back. As big as the wide receivers are in the NFL today, you can't have too many large DBs.
JMHO.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote