View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
the 2 DE/LBs look like practice squad fodder
I have seen Charlie Anderson play and he has legit pass rushing skills and is high energy. You guys will like what you see. He was double-teamed constantly at Ole Miss because they did not have any talent around him. The script will be flipped in the NFL. He will not get that kind of attention. He is a sleeper, and I think he has a real shot to make the final squad.

PS I have been quoting you here lately J-man...mere coincidence. Heck, consider it a compliment....I guess. I always take issue with the people who make the most sense.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote